Monday, April 12, 2010

Photos are now posted!

First, I found out that some of the photos I had taken were actually movies—I must have pressed the wrong button sometimes on my borrowed camera, with which I was unfamiliar. You will recall that my own camera had been stolen in Honduras last year. Then I had to transfer the photos from a CD to my computer, organize and caption them; after that, transfer them to the blog. If you are computer-challenged, as I am, that’s a big job! But I did it.

So here are the photos that go with the long narrative posted earlier. I would have preferred to do a slide show, like one that’s already on the blog, but how was that done? I don’t know or recall, so I went one by one, posting each individually, starting with the last first, so that the first part would actually come out first. You can see by the time line how long it took me because there was a test nearly each and every time with one of those crazy word patterns to decipher and, sometimes, I got it wrong and had to shut everything down and start over. Whew! So I hope some folks will look at these photos and read the trip narrative.

Here’s a message from the March 26 posting: Marry said…Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!Thanks so much, Merry, sorry I didn’t answer before.

No comments: